PhD Program Goals
The PAThS PhD program in Theological Studies is designed to develop the student's ability to:
- value the biblical and historical foundations of Pentecostal theology and spiritual life.
- engage in theological reflection in the service of the church, academy, and community.
- practice theological scholarship in the dimensions of teaching, learning, and research.
- provide an environment for a dynamic learning experience.
- attain integrative knowledge of the literature in field of concentration.
- enhance research ability by engaging in original and publishable research.
- train African Pentecostal scholar practitioners for teaching ministry in theological institutions to enrich the church.