DMin Program Goals | Paths
The PAThS DMin program is designed to develop the student's ability to:
- integrate biblical, historical, and missional foundations in the formation of life and ministry.
- engage in theological reflection within the practical theology tradition in the service of the church, academy, and community.
- demonstrate competence in practical theological scholarship in teaching, learning, and research.
- incorporate substantial knowledge of the literature within the study track.
- demonstrate applied research ability within the study track.
- model servant leadership in life, family, and ministry.